The automatic spray guns A 16 and A 16 HVLP are composed of two parts: The control body and the material-carrying head piece. Thanks to this proven technology, short maintenance and cleaning times are ensured. The modified head piece of the A 16 is available in two grades. In aluminium (with the high-quality camp coat coating) and in stainless steel. The head piece can be disconnected from the control body by loosening just one screw. The control body is able to remain mounted in the preset position in the process.
Mode of operation
The control is triggered by a 3/2-way valve. When opening the control, the control piston charged with compressed air first opens the atomiser air valve and, following a short delay, the material nozzle of the spray gun. When closing the control, the material nozzle is closed first followed by the atomiser air valve. This control process ensures faster operation and prevents the material nozzle from dripping.
The A 16 is repair-friendly thanks to its practical design. Maintenance and cleaning tasks are easy to carry out. The compact design and low weight make it possible to use the A 16 even under unfavourable installation conditions, e.g. in spraying machines.
Due to the wide range of air nozzles, the spray pattern can be optimally adapted to the required surface quality and the type of coating material.
The A 16 is the result of many years of experience and continuous development on the part of Krautzberger GmbH. State-of-the-art production technology and automated quality controls guarantee the highest quality for the highest demands.
The advantages of the modified head piece include:
- New nozzle thread to fit the XLINE air nozzles
- Uniform homogeneous spray pattern
- High transfer rate
- Air nozzle positioning
- Straightforward material connection at the bottom or circulation – Left-hand and right-hand connection possible
- Aluminium head piece with high-quality camp coat coating
- Stainless steel head piece available as an option
- Material nozzle and needle in stainless steel (other grades on request)
- Nozzles sizes up to 2.5 mm
- Separate air flow (round and flat jet) possible
- Also available in a HVLP variant
HVLP System (High Volume Low Pressure) gave a lot of air volume with lower atomization pressure. It is suitable for small and large parts. It is a Low-spray system and also suitable for functional coating. You can reach a lot of material savings with the HVLP system depends on application and material.
Commonly Used for
- Glazing of all kinds of sanitary goods
- Painting of skin in carousel machines
- Automatic lines on chain edge